Terms & Conditions
Purchases from Recreate will always be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Goods purchased will only be released for delivery once the full purchase price and all related charges have been paid in full.
- Prices quoted on this website serve only as a guideline and are subject to change should any of the variable costs relating to the goods and/or delivery thereof change prior to collection of the consignment. In particular, should the actual chargeable weight or volumetric weight of the goods differ from that used when calculating the quoted price, then the quoted price will be adjusted accordingly. In all cases, the greater of either the actual mass or the volumetric weight will be taken into account in determining the final price payable.
- Prices are quoted in ZAR and are exclusive of any customs charges, V.A.T, insurance costs, taxes and duties, quarantine charges, storage charges, dangerous goods surcharges and any unforeseen expenses imposed by customs, the shipping and handling agents or any other parties.
- Any costs incurred due to delays resulting from incomplete or incorrect documentation or the absence of specific documents required for a specific country will be for the client’s account.
- The price and any other amounts quoted are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and the like.
- Should transit times be provided, these are intended to be a guideline only and are always subject to, inter alia, customs release delays, the availability of space and any other unforeseen factors.
- Lead time for custom made orders is approximately 10 – 12 weeks from date of receipt of signed order or deposit received, whichever is the later.
- A deposit of 50% is required for all custom made orders with the balance of the purchase price payable on completion.
- Recreate is not a VAT registered entity and accordingly, all prices quoted exclude VAT.
- Prices quoted are valid for 7 days or while existing stocks last, whichever is the shorter.
- Collection can be arranged for goods purchased online. Goods that are not collected within 14 days of the prescribed collection date will be charged a storage fee of R20.00 ZAR per day. Should an item not be collected within 30 days of having been requested to collect the item, Recreate has the right to sell the item to offset any costs.
- Although every precaution is taken to ensure safety of goods, Recreate will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may occur.
Katie Thompson | Cell: 076 989 0871 | Fax: 086 689 0939 | email@example.com